Hi.
I am Vineet Punyamoorty from Hyderabad.
I have made a radio-controlled flying RC QUADCOPTER (the one you saw in 3 IDIOTS) for myself. I have tested it and is working now.

It is 100% new and is with me. I wish to SELL IT. This is very useful for your TECH-FESTS and MINI-PROJECTS

The QUADCOPTER has a MICRO-CONTROLLER on-board and is PROGRAMMED and tuned by me.

I wish to sell the following package:

1. QUADCOPTER (FULLY ASSEMBLED, IN READY-TO-FLY CONDITION)
2. REMOTE (Transmitter and Receiver on the quadcopter)
3. POWERFUL Lithium-Polymer BATTERY.

I promise to give you the best deal on earth! The price will be discussed on PHONE! Hurry! CONTACT me on +91 9000991695

PS: I am no businessman, I had made it for myself, but then, I DID NOT use it and I am selling it now. So ONLY ONE UNIT is AVAILABLE FOR SALE SALE SALE!!!

HURRY!

Vineet
+91 9000991695
vineet.p@hotmail.com

IMAGES:
The assembled QUADCOPTER with the Battery ==>


The MICRO-CONTROLLER ON-BOARD ===>


The Powerful 1 KM range REMOTE ==>


HURRY!!!

CONTACT ME ON +91 9000991695

Vineet Punyamoorty